cemink love tales #4

that day I just buried deeply my dreams. and expect there will be another day to express my feelings .... I just approached her, asking her what happened ... she said, when she still missed her boyfriend, although she was injured. she hugged me and cried. shortness of how my heart heard it all, when I began to to know her and love, she just tells the suffering that she has .. oh I wish I were that person, the person she loves .. I'm not going to make her cry ... she was too pretty to cry, she's too good to be hurt, and she is a woman who does not deserve to be betrayed ...
I wish I could treat it ...
at that time I kept trying to comfort her, I sing a song for her, made ​​her tea and I was joking in front of her ...
finally, she could pass the night and sleep with a smile ...
when I'm going to sleep, I kept wondering, Can I get her?. if I would only ever be friends?, .. I kept wondering without find an answer....
then I fell asleep with a million feelings of doubt .. I never sebnding with the man, I'm just the poor who do not have anything. I'm just a poor man who loves a princess. how can I become her boyfriend?,. he was too high for me ... I'm afraid I can not seem to keep up ... until a friend told me about his experience, .. he is a poor man just like me, but he was different, .. Cemink, that's his name ....
he is a very characteristic and see the world with a very simple, ... he told me about ......


wait it goes tomorrow.

search tags, love story, cemink, romeo and juliet Indonesia, Indonesian romeo and juliet, love cemink