Cemink's Love Story #3


i got no a special feeling when i first time met her. she's just looked like the other girl. just one thing that i could not forget,.. her smile was so cute. but that night all went as usual. i got no dream with, i had no lust, just walked as the night before.
at that time, the pain of my ex-girl friend was still felt. her shadows corrupted my mind. i couldn't sleep as being drunked, wandering my corner bedroom and wishing that i could kick out all my pain. i still couldn't forget my ex-G. too much stories that passed, even-though i loved her much, i could never had her. she's belong to another guys. another f***king guys. i was betrayed, i was cheated, .....

and come a girl, give me a bright line of my story.... her name is tyut quuen utopiz.
i was so lucky to meet her. she is my roommates, and she has a same love story. she was betrayed too. i have never think that i'll admire her. at that time she was not as pretty as my ex-G. she has a curly hair, not really bright skin and a little fat. but having some talks with her was so much fun. i didn't know why,..perhaps, we had a same love fate. to be a lozer. one sight we've given all thing that should be given and another sight we got a fake love. this girl and i still left pain of trauma of love. it may be a reason why we are so comfortable to share each other. day and days walks.... i become more and more near with her... we had lunch together and dinner too. we spent the night with some bullshit taking but we were oke. we were happy. . . .
till when i found my heart was injury... injury to realize what we've done. injury to realize that i might be in love... and i thought that she felt the same.... whenever i read her eyes, it talked to me.. it said as she wanna be taken.. . . finally,. i decide to had her. i would said my feeling that i couldn't let my heart lost anymore...
i've a good dressed, i had a flower,.. rose flower. then tonight i will tell it to her,...
but that night not gave me a fortune, i've prepared all. i've decided it.. i brought my most power. , one more step to met her. i found her crying in the bed... holding an old potograph of her ex.boy. i stopped my step, i threw my flower and i kill my wishing.... may be one day,...

to be continued...

wait the next story tommorow