Example of adjective clause question

This is the example of adjective clause, there are 20 question and devided into two mode. When you will making an adjective clause question, I hope it will help you.. thank you…

Fill in with: who, whom, whose, which
1.      That is the boy _____girlfriend got an accident yesterday
2.      Does you know talita’s bag in ___ she put his pen?
3.      To ____did he give the money a minute ago ?
4.      We don’t know ___will be responsible for that.
5.      ____shoes do you think suitable for me, the yellow one or the blue one?
6.      With ____will she go to Wina’s party tomorrow?
7.      ___book is that in the drawer of the table?
8.      She’s not sure from _____the flower she got this morning.
9.      ____town is better, Jogjakarta or Surabaya?
10. Those ___come earlier will be presented?

Combine the two sentences into the most appropriate adjective clause
1.      Mr Willy is our teacher. We like him very much.
_____________________________________
2.      Jakarta is a town. I studied there in 2007.
____________________________________
3.      Do you know the man?. My father gave him some pennies two days ago.
____________________________________________________ ____
4.      Sunday is the day. I was happy on that day.
________________________________
5.      That is the boy. his house was robbed by a group of thief.
__________________________________________________
6.      Do you know my bag? I bought it last week.
____________________________________
7.      Mr. Black is the song writer. His song is widely heard.
______________________________________
8.      The car is mine. It is in the garage.
____________________________
9.      The girl is my friend. She works in the bank.
________________________________
10. The old lady lives near my house. His husband died last week.

 Don’t forget to like this page, share it to your friend, I’ll appreciate you, of giving some comment on my blog… thanks…

tag: adjective clause, example of eadjective clause, example of adjective clause question, contoh adjective clause, contoh soal adjective clause, contoh soal adjective clause download