The Trudge: attribute to sweetheart

I wrote it just to show, how i love her. I do believe we're okey as long as we never lost our faith. don't ever look back if you wanna go straight ahead. yesterday is nightmare, so please just forget it.


THE TRUDGE


Look at this wound, which its pain is eternal
Wrapped in the warmth of your arms

I will not forget
I will never be able to think
About what should separate us

When I trudge without you here
I will remain you for this belief

If indeed you are my ribs, ..
You definitely will be back in this body.
I will age and die in your arms
Just for you all this breathing

We have passed it
Sense that ever dies
Not a new thing if you leave me
Without we look for a way to return
For the love that will lead, you come back to me

If you were born just for me
Take my heart and come back soon
I enjoyed yearning, which comes to kill me


I promise
This is the last
I hurt you
This is definitely the last
I left you
I'm not going to waste the rest of your life again...


This is the last
I’m not going to waste the rest of your life again
And just for you my whole breathing 


by: last child and Gisele (tertatih)