cemink's love story # 2

i found her first time in my rent bed. she was my roommates. she's not really beautiful but she's so interesting. i didn't know why i could forget her smile when i got back in my bed. it was ridiculous. i had a girl friend, but she was a bad girl friend. she was never there when i needed. let's talk about my ex-girl friend..... to begin this story.... i had a pretty girl, she always says love, she needs me, but it just happen in front of me... behind me she has another fuckin' guys.
what are you thinking, if your girl friend gives all things she has when she is with you, but if you are apart, she plays love with the other...
yess that is my girlfriend. there is no hoping. but i ever loved her much, even i never yell her when she's not there. i wasted one years to be a lozer, to be a love slave, and to be the foolest man i think. i never thought that i would be ok without her, eventhough she hurt me. i was always afraid, my mind stuck, my power lost and my faith is broken when i left by. how ridiculous i am!!, at that time, i had to felt the pain, pain of betrayal, like a curse in a holy land.i had to see and understand when she played love with the man, i was forced to be blind. dissatisfied,doubtful, and laziness always accompanied. but once again i never stood on my ground. but i stood on his pant. oh... holly f***. i had to cry, sceam in the night, yelling out my madness alone. till one day i meet somebody, somebody walking on my doubt..... to be continued...