burned dream #1


I sat behind a wall of silence. Hold alone desires, drift, I felt extreme hatred within. I went back to repeat the course, as should be enjoyed over again. I continue to experience it. Always the same as what I thought. Is it true that I did pull it or it does not have any changes from the other. And I have never arrived at what I dream in.
I continued to feel nauseous, my head suddenly dizzy, my body burned. I'd love to hit the wall behind me was left devastated. My eyes seemed to glaze, seemed dark to see it all. My hands seemed to tremble waiting for the inner strength to rebel. But again I realize, I can not do anything. Absolutely not. I realized I was in a circle that is so far the limit so I can not see. The longer I ran, faster and faster I ran the stronger the rope that bound me. Feels increasingly dull. I really hate it all.
And I'm still in behind the wall holding my hovering dreams. All I know now I was dying of you.

tag: love story, cemink love story, burned dream, burned dream, genius man in mind mapping