My Profile : Cemink

            I am only a weed that is considered stuffing another's step ,, ... but not only ,, for I was weed that gives life to the animals and many other plants ...

I was the best among all and I am also the worst among all. I am the one who believes that the greatest strength is born from the feet, eyes, hands and our minds .
 
            I am the one who sees the world from two sides, black and white. And I never assume that it is always a bad black and white are the best. Even when it comes for deciding and get what I'm looking for. As long as that purpose is better. I don't care when people would talk about me on the path of gray for get that purpose is, then they began to revile, insult, or even condemned. I also won't fly into clouds when I went to use the white road thus I get compliments.

Most important thing is what I'm looking for can be achieved, as long as my goals are met, and without disturbing others, in black and white so it makes no difference to me ...
 

Life for me is the question of black and white. As long as we never regret what we have decided , for me, it isn't wrong .
 
if i am a weed like this ... then what are you?


tag :  ceminks, Cemink's Love Tales, Cemink's, about cemink, Cemink's Story, Cemink Willy